Will an American PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with an Australian PS3?

Jan 4, 2009
Yes it will work as bluetooth is the same everywhere. It's not like games which are region locked. So buy a headset and bring it back to Autralia

Yes it will work as bluetooth is the same everywhere. It's not like games which are region locked. So buy a headset and bring it back to Autralia

I live in Australia but am currently in America and I was wondering if I buy a Bluetooth Headset for my Australian PS3, whether it would work.

Back