How do i figure out my iphone passcode?

Even though I think you stole it and don't know the code the person used...

You can do a hard reset of your iphone. Just make sure you have all of your contacts somewhere.

1. Press the home button (the big circle below the screen) and the sleep wake button (the button on top of the iPhone) simultaneously.
2. Hold both buttons simultaneously for a few seconds, Ignore the "Slide to power off" and keep holding
3. The iPhone should now shutdown automatically - (fade to black)
4. Turn the iPhone back on by hitting the sleep/wake button.
5. You should now see the Apple logo, your iPhone is restarting and thus booting up.
6. You have completed a hard reset successfully.

my problem is that i set a passcode for my iphone so when you slide to unlock it, a keyboard comes up to type in a code. I set the code late last night when i was half asleep so i forgot what code i used. What do you suggest i do to figure out the code?! please help

You can do a hard reset of your iphone. Just make sure you have all of your contacts somewhere.

1. Press the home button (the big circle below the screen) and the sleep wake button (the button on top of the iPhone) simultaneously.
2. Hold both buttons simultaneously for a few seconds, Ignore the "Slide to power off" and keep holding
5. You should now see the Apple logo, your iPhone is restarting and thus booting up.

hook it up to the computer and go to owner info it should tell you everything there.

hook it up to the computer and go to owner info it should tell you everything there.

"I'm ashamed, you gots to format it. Oh and look at the picture to your left... monkey looks at monkey's butt." saÿs lã moñkey dûdé

Back