How can I increase my BitTorrent download speed?

Rontox

Sep 11, 2008
I'm downloading a torrent which has 0 seeds...but it has 6 peers. I'm only downloading three songs from the torrent, out of 24. At the moment, I'm connected to 1 peer, when there are apparently 6 available. I'm stuck on 90.5%. How can I connect to more peers and finish my download?

All help appreciated.

BTW, for those who want to know, I'm downloading the 'Tibetan Freedom Concert' album in FLAC. I'm trying to download the Foo Fighters, Eddie Vedder and Rage Against The Machine tracks.

Me thinks this means that out of 6 peers, there are 0 seeds on any of them, like sometime you can have 2o seeds from 180 peers, 10 of those might be on peer 1, and 5 each on 2 and 3...

The best speed is to go out and buy it at your local wal-mart store. That will save you time and idiocy for asking about pirating music and software.

Me thinks this means that out of 6 peers, there are 0 seeds on any of them, like sometime you can have 2o seeds from 180 peers, 10 of those might be on peer 1, and 5 each on 2 and 3...

Seeds are people who have 100% of the file however peers are people who have less than 100%.... seeing that you only have peers on your torrent no one has more than 90.5% so its impossible to finish the download....UNLESS a seed connects.
hope this helps! : )

Back