16GB iPhone 3G or the T-Mobile G1?

kai

May 18, 2008
The Iphone would be better, but if you switch I suggest you go for the palm Pre, it is going to have a flash player 10. a sliding out keyboard, awesome design, and lots of cool stuff.. I suggest you look in to it. it has a touchscreen, tilt screen (accelerometer) SD CARD SLOT. I think 8 or 16 GB internal storage, then another upto 64 GB SD Card storage! There are those cards, usually SDHC cards are 64 GB.

It has "4G" to what I have read from Sprint... I dunno what it is. Im gonna look into it... for all i know, it has 3g, buit a 4g option as well..the Palm Pre is supposed to be released for sprint before the 2nd half of 2009, it might be out already. It is alot cooler than the iphone, and also, it has a built in search that if you press a key on the keyboard at home screen, it will search first your device, then google if you press search on google. Has Cards instead of tabs, saves your last openned page, swipe it up to remove it. it might come out for att or w/e after the first half. it uses WebOS, not the old palm OS. Awesome browser. Fast. Better processor, USB PORT or mini usb or something, look for videos and reviews about it for more details/specs.

Oh yeah, it can be used as a remote, connected to a projector, lots of other things. I dunno how much it costs, but i think it will be from $200-400 at most.

It has mp3, video, and youtube apps, it has some sort of an app store to what I have heard, and I think wireless printing capabilities. download directly from youtube too I think, and lots of other specs

Good luck at choosing!

Get the iPhone 3G, Here's many reasons why:

-You get to own paid/free applications from the iTunes Store
-Has a great iPod
-Amazing Web Browsing
-The new 3.0 Software Update is coming pretty soon for the iPhone and the new features Apple is adding in the new software upgrade and miles better than the T-Mobile phones!

Anyways thats just my opinion, Good Luck! ;)

i dont know much about the G1, but i have been with tmobile for 5 years and love their service... if thats an consolation.

At the moment I have a 16GB White iPhone and it is great...

I dont particually like the G1 and I have never owned a T-Mobile Handset... But in my opinion the iPhone 3G is miles better but is the G1 any better?

Im not changing my Cell, Im just gonna get a Black 16GB one when it comes to upgrading - I wanna keep the iPhone 3G but thought a change in colour would be cool but I was just wondering... Whats better?

Get the iPhone 3G, Here's many reasons why:

-You get to own paid/free applications from the iTunes Store
-Has a great iPod
-Amazing Web Browsing
-The new 3.0 Software Update is coming pretty soon for the iPhone and the new features Apple is adding in the new software upgrade and miles better than the T-Mobile phones!

Anyways thats just my opinion, Good Luck! ;)

i dont know much about the G1, but i have been with tmobile for 5 years and love their service... if thats an consolation.

Back