Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does your TV have an optical out port? if so then you should be able to use an optical cable to connect the TV to the stereo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does your TV have an optical out port? if so then you should be able to use an optical cable to connect the TV to the stereo

Downloads
    Uploads

how do I connect my home theater to tv ?

Well I bought a samsung home theater I connected it my xbox 360 but I'm wondering how to conect it on my tv with a direct tv box what do I do ? It only came with a yellow cable No red or white what do I do so I can have sorround sound on my tv

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's likely that your TV won't pass surround sound unless it's from an antenna, so connecting an optical cable from it to the home theater is pointless.

If you want to hear surround sound out of your DirecTV you need to send the audio directly from the DirecTV to the surround sound system. This is usually done with an optical or digital coax cable. The red and white RCA cables will only send stereo (two speaker) sound.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's likely that your TV won't pass surround sound unless it's from an antenna, so connecting an optical cable from it to the home theater is pointless.

If you want to hear surround sound out of your DirecTV you need to send the audio directly from the DirecTV to the surround sound system. This is usually done with an optical or digital coax cable. The red and white RCA cables will only send stereo (two speaker) sound.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads