POLL: Do you have Blu-Ray yet?

OMG! Next thing they'll tell me all my 8-tracks are obsolete!

nope, don't have it yet, i'm waiting until it's the only thing available and therefore it's cheaper ;)

No I read an article called Watchdog and this guy handles problems for people concerning retailers who do not wish to keep up their end of the deal when a new product was purchased and then problems started andyway he suggested waiting 6 months to 1 year before purchasing new electronic items so they can work out the kinks and the price goes down a bit

No, I haven't even got a high def or a flat screen tv yet! Boy am I being the times! But you know, as soon as I get Blu-Ray or any other technologically advance thingy, something better will come out. I think I'll put my money into building a dog run instead. My old tube TV is just fine. For now....I think we'll wait until it breaks and then buy the latest thing out there.

no not yet.. i am mad i just recently bought HD-DVD player i haven't even watched a movie on it yet!

No thank you and don't plan on getting one. I am happy with my old VCR and DVD player and my regular CD/radio. I am not one who just has to have any new technical toy that comes out. I have better things to do with my money. Progress does not mean better.

nope.
I still have VHS floating around the house, I heard they dont fit into Blu-Ray to well lol

We have a PS3 but no Blu-Ray DVD's other than the Spiderman 3 movie that came with it...We've never watched it though!! It'll probably be awhile.

Not yet. But it does seem like BluRay is going to beat out HDDVD so I probably will within the next year

Back