Differences between LG KU990 (Viewty) & KU990i?

Kirstie

Jul 15, 2008
I want to download a software upgrade and im not sure if there is a differences between the models, because there doesnt seem to be...

software is updated on ku990i. thats the only difference i think....

i really wanna knw whether stick is included with ku900i package or not

I thing there's som big differences between them, becouse when I looked to those properties I noted that ku990 is match better!! but the strange thing that the diffrence in the price was onle 7 dollars!!!

Viewty

I want to know to, ive heared pepole say that with ku990i theres no autofocus, other pepole have said that the ku990i has better face recognicion, other pepole have said that the ku990i has a updated software , but the ku990i dosent come with usb cable or stylus, but you can buy them of ebay or amazon...

KU990 vs KU990i

KU990 has better optics and flash. The KU990i comes with these parts with less quality. Flightmode is in the KU990i and not the KU990. And the image stabilizer thing (as mentioned before).

/pwd

help with LG ku 990i

how can i make my LG ku 990i microphone work better. when i call the other side hears nose all the time. is it possible to do it through 3845#*990#?

my phone dont work

my phone wont work i put it in the washer by accident lol:D help wht do i do dry it of n charge it will it be better:( plz help:3_3_21[1]:

Back