Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unregistered

Check2

all u are asses nothing is wrong with the phone i have one it works fine 6 months now

Unregistered

Phone sucks

I have had this phone for 3 months and i hate it never can receive pictures i hate it got it refreshed and it still doesn't work somebody help me!

Unregistered
    On my motorola QA30 or QA40 which ever is the Motorola Hint, just recently started to say Memory Full on my text messages, I went out bought a memory card, transfered over all memory and what not to my card, including photos, videos, sounds.. and still same problem pops up, Memory Full when I try to send text messages, and I first had up to 200-300 inbox and 200-300 outbox but now im down to 30-40 inbox and 30-40 outbox and its driving me insane it keeps decreasing HELP ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Unregistered
    I too have the hint for me and my daughter, they suck, major. Stoor clerk said they were the best at reception and life span......hahahahahahah...ohohahahahahha...whateve r. Have been a customer of US Cell for over 14 years and if they refuse to fix this..guess I am officially going with another company. Any advice?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by mossychick1404 View Post
    My Motorola Hint is about 3 three weeks old. I haven't had any problems with it until tonight. It hasn't been dropped nor has it had any water damage. The phone has just shut off and the Motorola symbol is all that comes up on the screen. I've tried taking the battery out and turning it back on but it doesn't work. Does anyone know what i can do?
    Well i would but its too late they are closed. The only reason i'm being so urgent is because I'm three hours away from my mom and she freaks out about not being able to get in touch with me.
    I had the same problem and did the same thing you did & I placed it back on the charger and it fired right back up....

Unregistered
    my motorola hint is a year old and it have been diss continued probly becauze of the randon shut offs the frezzing wont turn on and shit that happens to it but no damage what so ever besides the scrapes on it from the pavement . they suck but they are very tought lil things if you drop them the dont break the stay together ....pretty well....

Unregistered
    take the battery out for 15 or 20 or 5 mins then put it back in it should woork my boyfriends showed me what to do

Unregistered
    my hint is one of the first ones made (i think from august 2008) and i have had it for 6 months (used phone) it never gave me any problems until one evening when all the keys on the top of the slider decided to stop working and the phone would freeze and randomly turn off and on. I took it to the store and they sent it to motorola. they still have it. I can't wait to get it back because i LOVE this phone

Unregistered
    Alright, this is really stupid! i dont understand.. my phone used to hold 300 inbox and 300 outbox before i had to erase it.. then it went to 150 and 150.. than100 and 100.. than 50 and 50.. now 0 and 0.. it wont let me send any messages or recieve any.. this is stupid! Any help on this one?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234