Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    i cant get my computer to recognize it as a mass storage device and yes i bought a 4 gig memory card and yes i have tried to set it up both ways and still nothing. i've had this crapster for 3 days!!!

Unregistered

Component Help me!

this phone is so badd! turns off randomly and frezzes all the time! it also says my memory in my messages is fulll when i have no messages and my memory in my phone and memory card has way more space andi cant recieve or send messages anymore.. the paint comes off the keyboard to if ur a heavy texter like me

Unregistered

Heart New

I have had my Hint for about 5 months now, at the start i noticed the shutting off randomly, but i had dropped it a couple times so i disregarded it. After a bit less than 3 months i was sending a text when it started writing out qwerty over and over if i pressed the t at all, of course i sent it away, i couldn't use it, it always froze up and no one could get a hold of me, well, a two weeks ago i got it back, and it was fine! Until now, qwerty has struck again, they should recall the Hint and reimburse people or something.

Unregistered
    I've had it for about 3 months and it just broke. The screen is black, but the keypad is still lighting up, and its still vibrating. Ah I'm so pissed!

Unregistered

Flash Crap

My Motorola Hint is pretty messed up tooo the little metal piece where you plug it in came out and now I can't charge it anymore. Will have to get a new one. These phones are really a piece of crap. Mine shuts off raandomly as well and I have a few problems that others have mentioned. Be careful when you charge yours.

Unregistered
    if you have red xxx's on the little sticker does that mean you have water damage? or is it only if they are smeared? i have had all of the exact same problems as everyone else, it shuts off if slide it shut to fast or anything, i set it down and it will shut off, if i try and delete something it takes forever, and if i'm deleting messages and recieve one while i'm deleting others my phone will completely freeze and i'll have to take out the battery and everything. the screen will turn white randomally and everything about the hint phones just SUCK. and i've only had it for a couple months and everyone i've talked to says there nothing but junk...

Unregistered

Gun

Fucking phone! Not to long ago the damn keyboard wasnt working for me, but for some reason it started to work. This phone is FAIL! And every one who took part in its creation should all be dragged out into the street and beheaded! Every time I try to open the camera it gives me this fucking gay as problem: "Unable to open camera." FUCKING PHONE

Unregistered

Hammer2 I agree

I have this piece of crap too. Since May last year. i HATE it with a passion!! I charge it at night and it wont "recognize" the charger! It came with the phone! It charges when it wants. Now my G and B buttons dont work. And it only send the text messages it want too. I do not recieve picture messages anymore either. I also had it turn off on me more than once. And it will refuse to turn back on! I use the internet on it and always get the response "can not resolve host name" Its so frustrating! I feel like tossing it out the car window! Just like everyone else I thought this was a cool looking phone. I read the reviews and thought it wouldnt happen to me.. But it did! And it sucks! If you are thinking about buying this phone... DO NOT!! Dont waste your money!

Unregistered

Component :/

ah, well, my hint had been turning off and then back on whenever I sent a text message. it's been off for seven hours, and it's obviously not turning back on. taking the battery out didn't work, either. :xi hate this phone.

Unregistered
    my phone went dead and i went to plug it in but it didnt come back on then i took the battery out and put it back in and it came on but the bottons on the front of the phone WANT work!!!!!! does anybody know what to do???????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast