Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

HELP! Chocolate Verizon phone isnt working?

Hey
    I have the verizon chocolate. (black, pretty sure 1st gen) Whenever i hit ok to go to the menus from the home screen, it scrolls through the menus without me even pressing anything. Sometimes my phone works and the menus dont scroll on its own, but mostly it doesnt work and this problem is a very annoying one. How do i fix this? Please dont say stuff like go to verizon.

Heres a link to the video of my phone having the problem: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=14ctnqf&s=5

thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems like the only way to get that fixed IS to go to the verizon store. you may get a new phone out of it if it's a manufacturing defect.

my friend had SO many problems with that specific phone, it literally broke all of the time. and they always gave her a new one, and then finally she got the newer version of it.

you may not want to go to the verizon store but that seems like your best bet. sorry. :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try taking the battery out and putting it back in, and turning it on and off a couple times. If that doesn't work then the phone is broken and you can get it replaced for free(most likely) at the verizon store.

Downloads
    Uploads
    turn it off. take the batterry out. then leave it and clean your phone totally from inside out then put the battery in and turn it on and check to see if it works

Downloads
    Uploads
    well there are place's out there that fix phones so i would just go to ur local mall or super Centre and check and see if there in ur mall

cause the phone sucks

get the voyager

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to have that phone. You tried resetting it? Like taking the battery out? I don't really know. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I were you, I would call the verizon chocolate company at their questions or comments line. It usually resolves the problem.

x good luck x

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I were you, I would call the verizon chocolate company at their questions or comments line. It usually resolves the problem.

x good luck x