Should I buy a SP3 blu-ray player or the Sony stand alone blu-ray player?

M

MissNowMrs.

I am interested in getting a blu-ray player and confused as to which one to buy! Which would produce better sound and image quality? I like the idea of the SP3 to play games on as well, but I'm not totally sure I would use it a lot to play games. Right now, the price for either seems to be about the same, so I am torn - please help! Thanks for your input!

ps3 hands down!blu-ray is blu-ray your not gunna get less quality what so ever the only thing that will change that is your tv and the kind of cables you use.(HDMI is the best cable)Even if you dont play games its more then a game system its a internet browser,media player, and basically a home theater system.If you have wi-fi internet at home you can go to the sony store on your ps3 and download movies onto your hard drive and watch them and there HD!You can also download music so if you have a good surround system you play some music from your ps3 when you have a party or when your cleaning...Whatever you want to do.You get all that for basically the same price.PS3 hands down.

Back