Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    shitourr s

Is the site plsbuy.com online shopping good?

PlsBuy.com Electronics shopping is a large Consumer Electronics shop on the Internet for many years long. Consumer electronics include electronic equipment intended for everyday use, Consumer electronics are most often Electronic Products used in entertainment, communications and office productivity. We specializes in Portable DVD Player, MP3 watch, MP4 watch, Bluetooth rearview mirror, Electronic dictionary, Mini family Ultrasonic cleaner, WiFi phone, USB Skype phone, USB gateway, USB Skype mouse, IP phone, VOIP gateway, VOIP phone, USB phone, Laptop batteries, Digital photo frame, Traditional photo album, Optical fiber network equipment and other consumer electronics.

All these are brand new with 1 year warranty from factory. Our goal is to provide our customers with an unparalleled shopping-online experience, offering the best selection of your need in a convenient and friendly shopping environment. So we're committed to providing each customer with the best service possible.

Unregistered
    This is the first time I am hearing about PlsBuy.com ...and its pretty good...thanks for your post...otherwise I would have missed this site.But not before checking the legitimacy of the site...which I always follow.. ...I checked for the whois information using WhoisXY.com and Webutations.net .I got satisfactory results about the website, except for their private registration...but then it is only to protect themselves from spammers and hence I have ordered a few in the site...hoping to get mine soon..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't visited it much but yeah for a while when i went there found some interesting stuff there,They have made good effort and are going good which is appreciable,So yeah my opinion goes with you it fine it a good one.