Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Large HighFin Pleco keeps attacking Other Pleco's / Clown fish getting stuck?

He became a Bit Aggresive lately, i never seen him like this before.... i throw in 2-3 Disks every night, i have 3 pleco's and it's just recently that he became soo Aggresive.... I don't know what to do......

Also, my Clown fish keeps getting himself stuck in a small hole........ i mean he can get out of it, but i'm not sure if it's ok.....

Unregistered
    When a pleco reaches about six inches they become very aggresive and almost crave protein... give him lots of shrimp pellets and the normal veggie pellets that you should normally give plecos but he will calm down some but still be aggresive time to time mostly to other plecos.