Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which would i rather get an iphone or Ipod Touch?

Alright guys i want your guys opinion on what should i get! i want as much details and reasons i should get one of them! From how much space it holds to what features ar better! GIVE ME AS MUCH INFO AS U MUCH! =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    get an iPhone is you want to be able to call somebody.

if you already have a cell phone, or dont need (or want) to be able to call somebody and spend the extra money, then just get the iTouch!

Downloads
    Uploads
    are for real obvs the i phone man

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gunna make this short and sweet!

If I had the option I would go for the iphone.. because the iphone pretty much works like the itouch but it's also a phone!! So that's pretty awesome!! You would have 2 in 1!!

Now, the reason you may opt fo the itouch is because u wont have to have a contract and pay monthly fees because..hence it's not a phone.

I guess it just depends on ur personal preference but to me the iphone is awesome! You wouldnt have to carry around the itouch plus a phone..u could have the great features in 1 device

Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on what you need. Do you have a cellphone with a camera? The iPod touch doesn't have a camera or a mic. You'll need a mic if you want to use some apps that require it. The memory is the same. The iPhone has texting, phone, camera, iPod app instead of music and videos app, and more. Whatever you need and whatever you can afford should be the basis of your decision.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Iphone Its an Ipod with the things of a cell phone. Plus internet, games, apps, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    depends, if u want to be able to take pictures and call people i'd go for an iphone... but if u want a "slimmer device" with every other thing then itouch

Downloads
    Uploads
    iphone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? u should get an iphone it an ipod and cellphone together! wow so yea (im saving for one!) =p

Downloads
    Uploads
    The idea of the iPhone is great because everything is one little device. You can make phone calls, listen to your music, listen to the radio, be able to go online (and it's pretty clear), and play games BUT dropped calls always happen and it's annoying. The iPhone holds 8GB $199 and 16GB $299 for new customers with a two year plan.

The iTouch can do everything but make phone calls. It's great and you don't have to worry about getting a plan and making a two year agreement. 8GB $229

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast