Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can you make nacho cheese like Taco Bell's? I hate velveeta and supermarket

stuff.? Does anyone have a recipe like Taco Bell's nacho cheese? I've noticed theirs is just smooth cheese, no peppers visible. I need some good homemade nacho cheese! Also, I've noticed vinegar is on the list of a lot of nacho cheese ingredients. What type of vinegar?

Best answer rewarded - Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    homemade nacho cheese and taco bell shouldn't be in the same sentence. if you made home made cheese you'd see it was not as yellow and not as salty. perhaps you can make the cheese is by mixing velveeta and american cheese (block). grate same amount of each...so 3 cups velveeta + 3 cups of american cheese. then melt with a bit of milk, stir and serve.

Unregistered
    that isnt nacho cheese!!!! that is chedder and american mixed to gether with milk!!!! i would melt down the 3 cups of chedder or even 6 cups of chedder with milk as explained befor but also to give it a kick add pickeled jalapeno pepper juice. that is nacho cheese dip, its supposed to have a bite to it.

Unregistered
    i <3 weiner

Unregistered
    Idk. But I wanna kno too. I've always wondered. I kno tacobell sells salsa jars in common supermarkets but they do not sell the cheese sauce. They really need to, I believe they will make money on it. For those who don't like chunks floating in their food (I don't mind but I'm sure others do)

Unregistered

Heart New LOVE Taco Bell's cheese sauce...

I tried to buy some from Taco Bell but they told me they couldnt do it. They did tell me to go to GFS Gordon Food Stores) that they sell it there but i havent been there to look yet. I think maybe the Taco Bell here in my town might let me do it... I would just go bug the managers in your neighborhood and keep asking... its worth being annoying to get them to sell you a case to get you to leave them alone.