Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now the Republicans don't really have a leader. There isn't one person who really stands out ideologically from the pack, no one who inspires people. That is good for the Democrats, they can say, "see, the Republicans don't have a leader, what do they even stand for?" So, when any Republican kind of stands out from the crowd, be it Palin or Jindal, they (and the liberal media) jump on them like a pack of wolves. If they can beat them down and scare them off, all the better for the Democrats.

Junior Member JustPlainAmerican's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a democrat and I don't use Sarah palin for that. In fact this time I voted for McCain out of spite for what these so called "democrats" allowed him [Obama] to do to Hillary. Republicans were nicer to hillary than the democrats and they pretty much can't stand the clintons.

Thats what turned me off from the democratic party this go around. I have never seen such vicousness from the republicans. I mean it was really really evil to me.

And I see it everyday on here. Democrats acting like children and just basically making fun of republicans. Not talking about issues.

At least the republicans can talk about how overspending can hurt. I can't overspend anything in real life. If I don't have the money I don't get it.

That sounds alot better to me than. Republicans are white racist trash, uneducated and WAR mongers!

See the difference there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Democrats made it very clear that the only role a woman should have in the White House is baking cookies.

There's nothing scarier to them than a woman who succeeded without their help. If other women start to realize that it's possible, they lose their entire base.

They won't stop talking about Palin until they successfully frame her as the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarah Palin and her entire family are the cause of the intense media stir.... no one and nothing else. Levi Johnston talking about his sex life with Bristol on TV? , etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Palin is in the media 24/7. What gives?? Leave her alone already,she lost,let it go. Stop the BS,I could care less about what Bristol is doing! You see,this is proof positive that the left uses whatever it can to paint the right dirty.Sorry,not buying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12