Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stupid telus phone help please?!?

About two years ago I got a phone (Samsung U510) and it broke twice... the second time they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it so they gave me a new one for free (i still had the 1 year warranty) But now it's broken again, I didn't even drop it! So I phoned them and they said that I have to buy a new phone now for the full price because my warranty is over. They said that they would take 100$ off, but I have to do the three year contract all over again. My parents said they didn't want to spend like 200 dollars for a new phone, and the cheapest one available really sucks. I would get the cheap one but I really don't want to be with telus for another 3 years... What should I do!!?!?

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i would encourage you to get a better phone service let that one run and end then get at&t or verizon aka the big "v" or some service worth paying for

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariela Barbara View Post
    well i would encourage you to get a better phone service let that one run and end then get at&t or verizon aka the big "v" or some service worth paying for
    These are American providers and don't offer service in Canada. Your best bet is to go to Walmart and buy a TELUS prepaid phone and have it swapped to your account to replace the broken phone. You do not have to sign a new contract when you do this. Some of the prepaid phones are less that $100 and come with a 1 year warranty.