Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Bored

I just bought an HD DVD player for XBOX 360, but I'm having some complications

so I was hoping you could help! First, I insert the disc because it tells me that is the first thing I need to do before connecting the HD player to the 360 console. However, it doesn't appear to me that anything is installing to the system, and it just tells me to connect the HD player to the console. So I comply and do what it asks me to do, however when I connect the player, it doesn't seem to recognize that the player has been connected. Do you know what the problem is?

I have the the Arcade version with 256mb and am not connected online; could any of that be a factor?

Downloads
    Uploads
    1 800 4 MY XBOX, could be lack of hard drive, and not having online connection for updates.

SARswimmer95
    I would take it back and get a refund. It was just announced that the company that makes the HD DVDs lost the war, and they are going to stop making them. They will be obsolite within a year or two!

adrianclay81882003
    You actually went out and wasted money on a HD-DVD attachment for the Xbox 360 after Toshiba announced yesterday that they are dropping the HD-DVD format!? Ha Ha. Just in case you went to the moon and you just got back to Earth, Sony has won the format war with Blu-Ray and it's official.