What would you think (first impression!!) if you met a girl wearing the following...

aporon

Apr 6, 2009
...tee? http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top%5Fgraphict&product%5Fid=2056082760&Page=all
I think many people would try to step away from her...
If so, I will get one XD!!

haha, my friend had the same one. it's nice but i would only wear something like that if i was truly interested in the wwf.
everyone really has a soft spot for animal rights but i don't see how something like that should be casually worn around as if they feel important having an opinion.
basically, i would only wear it if i knew it had an impact.it's like the same (sort of) or parading around in a che guevara shirt and just only knowing that he was "some rebellious dude".

Well, since I'm a fan of urbanoutfitters/threadless etc. I'd say you'd seem interesting to me ..

I would think she is compassionate and has a love for animals. The shirt is for saving animals. I'd wear it.

Personally I hate those shirts with pandas on them.
I would think she is just another chick thinking she is miss motherfucking save the universe just for wearing a panda on her shirt, even though she is probably killing the envoirment just as much as everyone else
:)

Back