Is she interested in a second date?

ChrisT1

May 14, 2008
I took this girl out on our first date and in the beginning she seemed to be having a lot of fun, smiling and laughing nonstop. As the date went along we went to a different bar and found a lot of things in common. When I was driving her home she said that she didn't feel the awkwardness of a first date and that she feels like she can be "real" with me. I dropped her off and we hugged and she kissed me on the cheek. I texted her when got home and we both said that we had great times. But when I said that I hoped to see her again soon she didn't respond. It was 2:30 in the morning but I'm not liking this last sign because I wanted some kind of response. Your thoughts?

Yes, sometimes in texts, you don't need to respond. She didn't have to respond to that because it was like a 'bye, see you later' statement. All is well and it seems like she really likes you :)

maybe she fell asleep :) that would be the best case but maybe she just didnt know what to say like she might not be sure about her feelings. Girls think about a relationship a lot before they go any further. Its just our way of protecting ourselves. We dont like to jump into something. I've done that to a guy before. He asks me out all the time and i just dont reply because i dont want to say no but im just not sure yet. I just need time. Maybe thats all your girl needs. Be patient with her and let her know you really like her :)

Judging from how she acted on the date, I'd say she's interested.

She might not have known what to say back to your text, or like you suggested, she might have gone to bed. Or maybe she interpreted "hope to see you again" as a way of saying bye (like "talk to you later").

I think you should phone her and ask her for a second date.

That was the only thing that went wrong during the entire thing?

That's really nothing major, especially since technically your text about seeing her again soon wasn't even a question that needed an answer.

Just call her up in a couple days and ask to do something again.

maybe she wanna think more ,then give u the response . just shy.......
um,,u can get the good idea preparing the second date ,then tell her ur
thought,,,just com'on take a move ,,, u r guy..........

Some girls have rules for themselves like waiting 24 to 48 hours before replying to a guy they just went out on a date with. Maybe she just doesn't want to rush into things and she wants to mull the date over. If she doesn't reply to you within the next 3 or 4 days I'd try giving her a call. A text is pretty impersonal, it shows that you like her if you make the effort to give her a call. Also, you'll be able to tell by her tone of voice whether she is interested in seeing you again or not.

Good luck and I hope this helped!

sounds like she did like you! being able to be yourself with a guy is a good thing. and well as for her not texting you back...as you said it was 2:30 in the morning... and most people tend to sleep at that time

Answer my question please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqPEHDL7fjRQfhbS6PVPYPzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090405135735AAAXIQs

She could have just fallen asleep.
Ask her our for coffee or breakfast tomorrow morning, and talk about your date.

Give her a few days to think about the fun time you had. Girls hate it when guys rush things. And don't text her, call her in 4-5 days for another date.

Give her a few days to think about the fun time you had. Girls hate it when guys rush things. And don't text her, call her in 4-5 days for another date.

I think she really did have a good time! but, I mean, the middle of the night, she was probably asleep!

hope this helps, anyway!

Back