Guys, how do you feel about girls who always LAUGH?

BrazilianBarbie™

Dec 26, 2008
I am superrrr giggly. Not really at inappropriate times, I just LOVE to laugh and am always doing so.

Guys how do you feel about girls who are always laughing?

Sometimes I feel like my boyfriend is annoyed, because even though he laughs it's not nearly as much as I do!

I don’t know about other but for me I love funny girls

I like to share my whole life with that girls who always laugh & make me laugh

good luck

Youre super pretty so who cares laugh as much as you want...lol hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

laugh till the time ur alive... and if ur bf has any problem tell him to get a life... at this time 2009 i hardly see or her ppl laughing..so lady do what u like rather then listening to others and spoiling ur life

Im annoyed when girls have annoying laughs, its a turn off, i dont mind if you laugh a lot, just as long as its not an annoying laugh.

I dated a girl that giggled at almost anything!.. it annoyed me, but it is a lot better than a girl with no sense of humor at all.

Youre super pretty so who cares laugh as much as you want...lol hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

yea if u laugh it gets annoying. its when guy says can i have a cheese burger wit fries the girl just laughs histericly.... yea thatd freak the guy out

It really depends on what your laugh sounds like... if its normal but just often than thats fine even kind of nice, if its high pitched, really deep, chirpy, or anything like that and often than well I'd probably wear earplugs all the time.

If you're laughing at everything, really hard, then it can get annoying. If you're laughing when people would normally laugh, it's not annoying at all. =]

But everyone has different opinions.

if thats you in the photo i would'nt care, but my now girlfriend, she laughs at about every joke i say , sometimes they were funny other they were not, maybe she is into me alot more than i think?

I think it's awesome.. especially if the girl has a cute laugh and a nice smile!

Chances are you have a different sense of humor than your guy.

In general, women who laugh a lot are viewed as being easy to please in conversation, and that is something most guys really like.

I love girls that are cheerful and laugh a lot I find it cute and sexy :D

Little edit: I'm a little bit annoyed when girls are always happy "Always having a fake smile" can you be serious for sec please?

normally it's a very attractive thing to see a fun girl like that!
plz answer
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aimr9EGlpxpeDmWcUv0TfQTD7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20090405014749AANA1mE

Its a bit of a turn off if she laughs when nothings funny, other than that, I love the sound of a womans laugh.

Back