Is it ok to laugh at people who are not funny but try to be?

cousinbonehead

Aug 1, 2008
I have a moral obligation not to laugh when something isnt funny. However, if someone wants to be laughed at, what do I do?

If you can't laugh about life it isn't worth living. Our society is a joke. We idolize morons, reality shows for brainless people and people think the talentless Oprah can walk on water. You know the one who cares so much about the poor but just spent $70 million on her own private jet.

If you can't laugh about life it isn't worth living. Our society is a joke. We idolize morons, reality shows for brainless people and people think the talentless Oprah can walk on water. You know the one who cares so much about the poor but just spent $70 million on her own private jet.

its ok but there probably going to keep on trying to be funny, so if you wat him to stop, then stop laughing

If it's honest to god not funny you shouldn't, you don't want to make an ass of yourself. If they had bad timing or bad charisma you should because it makes it more likely that they will make you laugh sincerely.

idk....do I guess, it's polite...........(and I'm one of those "someones" lol)

they may not be funny, but the fact that they are trying so hard to be is hilarious!!!

Don't laugh if they're not funny.
A false sense of security can only damage them further.

Back