Explain an "interesting" dream?

Neptune

Sep 19, 2008
Come on it could be a dream, nightmare,???????
write about the dream you had
Andrea-OMG I'm so sorry about the cat. Congrats on the kittens though

haha two nights ago i dreamt that my friend came up to me w/ two squares in her hands. She flipped them both over. One of them was of my crush, and one of them was of my eyes. She said "HEY LOOK MEGAN, ITS DREW!" and im like "uh.. why do you have his picture?" and she's like "I have eyes.. like yours.." and she puts the square with my eyes on it on top of hers.

it was strange. lol.

What do you mean. However a good dream is one that you enjoy and want to keep dreaming but a night mare is one that scares you.lol

i always have them.......i always have a dream about a guy from my past that was my bestfriend and when i see him in my dreams i am always looking for him and when i find him we are in love

strange

ok real life part:
my cat just had kittens. ive been having lots of dreams about the mama kitty lately because she ran away and died somewhere.
dream part:
i had a dream last night that my cat had another litter of kittens but they were llamas and giraffes and lions and it was weird as hell.

I was sitting on a sidewalk with the one I love and then we kissed. Then I woke up and realized it was all just a dream.

k well this works out perfectly...last night i had a dream i turned 16 and saved up money to get a car (volkswagon lime green) and so i saved up 3000 dollars to get the car..but then seuddenly i appeared in a shack in africa near a rainforest and this black guy was in the shack who apparently sold lime green bug cars....so i offered him all my momey, and he said yes he would sell me a car but only if i let him cus 10 incjes of my hair off..so i agreed to that(don't know what i was thinking) and then once my hair was off he was like ok i am going to donate your hair...then i was kinda depressed cuz i relized i didn't want the car that bad...and my mom was like but you got the car right? and then i was suddenly happy again and woke up

i had a dream of hanging out with my friend lindsay at my dad's house. we were sitting by the fireplace, and i got up to get some hot chocolate, and when i got back with hot coco, i saw lindsay lying charred in the fire place. then i started screaming and pulled her out, and performed CPR on her, even though she was all black ffrom burning. i knew i was dreaming, so i woke myself up. i woke up crying, and my dad asked me the next morning if i had a bad dream, because he could hear me screaming "LINDSAY! <sceam> HELP! LINDSAY! <sceam>".

I had a dream last night that me and my best friend were climbing up this ridiculously tall diving ladder to a very small swimming pool in the middle of nowhere. I climb first and he follows behind me. He falls to the ground and I do not notice until I reach the top and look down behind me. Then I wake up...Weird, huh?

well, i had a "dream" that i was making out with my friends older brother. the thing is, i've never met him and hes like 18. lol. idkw

we were all attacked by 100,000 flesh eating killer bees, and then the rapture occurred.

few nights later i dreamed of a solar eclipse that burned the earth.

this is fun. another... when i was pregnant, i had a dream that i had my daughter, who turned out ot be a kitten. well then it turned in to a fried gingerbread man-shaped potato cake... then it turned into a kitten again. woke up wiht my cat who had kittens recently crawling all over my head.

i had a dream that my boyfriend was gay and that he was going out with my brother wich was also gay .....

worst. dream. ever.

well, i had a "dream" that i was making out with my friends older brother. the thing is, i've never met him and hes like 18. lol. idkw

my worst nightmare...

my father was chasing me and my brother with a knife and he started stabbing my brother so i got a knife jumped on my fathers back and started stabbing him.....

Back