Should i inspect the dishes for dirt after my Wife washes them ?

Why would you have dirt on your dishes? Maybe you should check them for food??

if you do . you better not let her catch you. or you will be doing them for the rest of your life.
and if you think they are not clean. then stand there next to her and help wash them. when is the last time you two did anything togather anyhow ?

Why would you have dirt on your dishes? Maybe you should check them for food??

Well trolled (ok, not that well)

anyway, I say inspect them, and if you find something you don't like, wash the dishes yourself while she posts antagonistic crap on the internet.

That depends. Are u asking this because she leaves stuff on them? If so then you should talk to her about it. I think if you do an "Inspection" that might irritate her. If this has been going on for a while then if she keeps passing you a dirty plate, hand it back. Does she eat on them if they're dirty? There's not a lot of detail but if you've already talked about it then yes you should. If not then you should go about a different way to let her know that she's leaving the dishes dirty.

That depends. Are u asking this because she leaves stuff on them? If so then you should talk to her about it. I think if you do an "Inspection" that might irritate her. If this has been going on for a while then if she keeps passing you a dirty plate, hand it back. Does she eat on them if they're dirty? There's not a lot of detail but if you've already talked about it then yes you should. If not then you should go about a different way to let her know that she's leaving the dishes dirty.

OMG! You would save time by doing them yourself. If it bothers you I would look at them after the wife went to bed AND after sex, not before.

Back