Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the site Christian Mingle a scam?

I'm not sure if I should get a membership or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have reviewed it but I am uncertain if it is a scam. I can say, I have only heard good reviews about Eharmony.com however the application process is lengthy and instead of you choosing your potential spouse or date, they choose them based upon your preferences in your profile matched against others on the site.

Unregistered
    No it is not a scam I met some nice guys there. E-harmony sucks though, very expensive and annoying.

blahblahblah2

Christian Mingle seems like a scam

I did not pay for membership and wanted to see if any eligable bachelors in my age range and location would write to me before I join. I would get some dummy email messages to get me to join so I can read their decoy message. The message/person may or may not exist.

Really lame. Don't waste your time on this garbage.

Unregistered
    Yes, I talked with a man from the UK, very sweet & kind talkiing- I really cared for him and he supposedly was going to visit me in the US, but that didnt happen. All he wanted was your money.

Unregistered

Currency Dollar IS CHRISTIAN MINGLE A SCAM

I don't believe it is, but it isn't free! Ha! I believe they're like all the other date sites tryna make money! I am not disappointed because I recognized a friend of mine on there and now I can't even afford to 'HOOK UP' with him because you can cruise through lookin' all you want, but you just can't touch unless you pay up first!

Unregistered
    I had the same experience. I met a guy who told me he was in Ireland on a project. He did not ask for money but he claims to have a daughter and everything he told me were lies. Thank GOD I figured him out pretty quickly. I am sure there are good people on there you just have to be aware of who you hook up with.

scam.

Scammers

I do not feel good about the treatment I received at Christian Mingle.
    They had a contract with me as one of the first members, a lifetime
    membership that they offered at the time. I paid for the membership,
    only to find later that they would not allow me to receive email notifications
    which they used against me to say that I was not logging in frequently enough,
    when in fact, no such warning was given in at the time they sold the membership.
    I would warn anyone to be aware that this company does not follow through
    with its policies, and does take advantage of people, as in my case.

Unregistered
    Christian Mingle doesn't do back ground checks and in the 6 months I've paid for, twice I've gotten men who were dishonest game players, and at the end of communicating wanted to "borrow" money, basically they were scammers looking for naiive women who would even consider sending him money. LADIES: remember the name "Beck, from Chicago IL, widow with one son....a true scammer ladies, don't respond to him. Currently he's on as "becksfunw/god100." Ladies, don't waste you time....Christian Mingle won't do anything about it..."it's up to their Fraud Department," whom you can't speak to.

Unregistered

Christian Mingle

Christian Mingle and E Harmony are the biggest joke I have ever wasted my money on
    Do not waste your money

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast