Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Braicabit

ololo pics ind vids

Dust settles on the best and the freshest flowers.

sarbon

Christian Mingles SCAM!

Yes, I have found Christian Mingles to be a SCAM!
    Even if you pay for a membership, you can only communicate with other PAYING members. All of the non paying members that you saw, and wanted to contact, are off limits even after you pay for your membership! That limits you to a very small percentage of the people who have profiles there!

Unregistered

Deceptive practices

I agree!!
    The contacts I tried to make when I was a paid member of Christian Mingle appeared to be ignored but after my paid membership expired I found out the true reason why. If you are not a paid member you can't open nor can you read your mail from the paid members or anyone else. You can only read Smiles and get pressure to pay for a membership so you can respond. Paid members have no way to know their messages are probably going to unpaid guest members who will never be allowed to read them unless they fork over hundreds in membership fees.
    The Christian Mingle's Q&A section gives reasons why e-mails go unanswered but never mention the fact that most of the time recipients are blocked from being able to read those e-mails.
    With Christian Mingle I question both the “Christian” and the “Mingle” parts of the name.

Unregistered

Cube Molecule christian mingles is far from christian

IT IS AN SCAM! they have tons of fake profiles created by their own staff. These profiles have attractive people contacting you from your local area. Once you pay for membership they stop talking to you. Be very aware.

I prefer eHarmony less flaky people and nowdays isnt that expensive

Unregistered
    Plainly a scam of some sort. There is no mention of fees or memberships in any of their persistent ads. By the time they hit you up for money ($67 for six months to answer chats or e-mail), they've already tricked you out of your e-mail address and your profile. All men will receive instant replies from "Cara", whose job is to wink you as part of their pitch. Dating site, my eye, their "matching" appears to be based on height and weight, but then Christianity isn't very scientific by definition. DO NOT give these people your credit card number.

Unregistered
    I just joined as an experiment and then will report my findings to the Consumer Affairs dept. These sites need to be screened before being allowed to run, they are all a big disgrace to those of us who are honest and desiring real relationships.

your a poser

Angel proofread BEFORE sending, DUH!

"hook up" means intercourse. and all that you typed shows you are very far from being christian. that should answer peoples questions about the site if there are more like you on christian mingles. fail

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't believe it is, but it isn't free! Ha! I believe they're like all the other date sites tryna make money! I am not disappointed because I recognized a friend of mine on there and now I can't even afford to 'HOOK UP' with him because you can cruise through lookin' all you want, but you just can't touch unless you pay up first!

Unregistered
    wow i knew christian mingle might have been a scam and now i know i was right. There was one thing that really made me think it was a scam. on the comercial the old couple said 50! years ago they met on christian mingle. but how can a sight that was barley made!!! have people already visiting

Notsodumb

Refresh Christian Mingle Small Print

Both myself and another lady friend of mine had the same experience on this site. BAD! I am sure there are nice men and women but there are plenty that are scamming. And, in the small print at the bottom of the page Christian Mingle states they do NOT screen their members. I would rather pay more and know that the people are screened and legit.

Unregistered

Heart New Christian mingle is a scam

I paid membership fees for Christian mingle and just after a day I could not access my account again. Sent them an email and got no response. Are they a scam site? I paid a one month fees.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast