Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Beware! It is an absolute shame that people prey on Christians. I joined this site in hopes to meet a nice Christian man. The result has been zero, in fact I came close to being scammed. There is a guy posing to be a Peditrician/Gregory Best in the VA area. After doing many searches on this guy and the searches proved no results. I also searched the Am Board of Pediatrics. Nothing! His stage name on CM was "mysaintpeter". I called Christian Mingle and the customer svc rep said that by looking at the now deleted profile, it appears that the profile was deleted by CM. The reason for the deletion is that the IP address of this person did not match where he claimed to be living. Be careful ladies! Do not exchange personal email addresses nor give out your personal phone number unless you know for sure these men are who they say they are. I suppose this would ring too if you are a guy searching for your true Christian soul mate.

Unregistered
    All the sites have their scammers...I have met up with two nice men on Christianmingle.com so far and both have been genuine. I found Match.com to be the biggest scammer site ever. There will always be jerks who prey on people. PRAY for them, because God is always watching.

Unregistered
    Beware Ladies! Scammers on Christian Mingle. I started receiving these lavish emails from a man posing as a Pediatrician from Fairfax, VA. This scammer was equipped with a U.S. phone number. After checking this man lives in Nigeria. It is a shame that people prey on Chrisitian women. When receiving these well-written emails---think twice. If it sounds too good to be true---it usually is. Use your God-given female intuition. These dating websites should check people out before letting them become members.

Unregistered
    E Harmony is the biggest rip off of them all

Unregistered

Beware Ladies of:

"Godsown63" and also goes by "bobbygene63" on other sites like Match.com. He was wanting to borrow money!!! Oh and also live off you! I almost was naive enough to loan him $$$ but caught him emailing other women on other sites on MY computer.that very. Day. What a wake up call!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Christian Mingle doesn't do back ground checks and in the 6 months I've paid for, twice I've gotten men who were dishonest game players, and at the end of communicating wanted to "borrow" money, basically they were scammers looking for naiive women who would even consider sending him money. LADIES: remember the name "Beck, from Chicago IL, widow with one son....a true scammer ladies, don't respond to him. Currently he's on as "becksfunw/god100." Ladies, don't waste you time....Christian Mingle won't do anything about it..."it's up to their Fraud Department," whom you can't speak to.

Alaska Transplant

Christian Mingle.. like any site.. you gotta watch self

As a lifetime member of Christian Mingle, I cannot say anything bad about it.

During my six years I have met several men. But, I am not a regular attender so I cannot depend in the site to hook me up. I have to go my part.

I have met some great people, but in the cyber world and in the earthly world, there are scammers and players and weirdos. One does not know this until you get to know one another. The same with the earthly world.

Dont do dissin on something because its reality, face it. The world is full of users and we all use CM to find someone.. come on now... face reality...

Unregistered
    I have been scammed more on eHarmony than any other site. All the men have had pictures etcc and yet turn out to really be teenagers in Nigeria. I had an 'honest' conversation with a kid in nigeria and he said he and his friends do it in hope that they get sponsored out of poverty to a new world. They don't care how old their new wife is. It is sad and a pain to deal with.

Unregistered
    After wading through a plethora of scammers and non Christians, I made a couple of friends --male and female. One I started having an outside relationship with. 3 month in -- he told me he was separated and never divorced -- plus he had two failed marriages. CM has lot of divorced people who weren't "scripturally" free to seek new relationships. (Matthew 19, Corinthians 7, Romans 7)

We would meet at 9pm EST for nightly prayer. That was beautiful. The prayerline worked fine until a man came a self appointed overseer -- a false profit calling himself "AnointedSeer": -- who couldn't see past his own nose and hindered the truely anointed ministers from praying and ministering to God's people. He ushered in a lot of "me, me, me" mentality people who were so selfish and got so angry because we ministers would not immediately stop praying for others and give them attention.

Be mindful, the Christian Mingle hosting company owns several sites (some unsavory). They are trained to sound sympatico to Christian issues. However in reality, all they care about is their fee. Try the site for yourself. You will run into some pathetic regulars, some non-christians, some newbees, lots of scammers and a few genuine people like myself, who didn't rejoin after their membership had expired. Try it, but go in prayed up. The resource room is awesome. you can enjoy that under their "no pay" policy.

Unregistered
    Sorry that is "Prophet" not "profit"

Unregistered

It's the people...

The website is not a scam itself - it's the people who prey on Christian's. They get their just reward. My ex who I met through CM ultimately lost her house! She lied to me from the beginning and when we finally broke up, I mailed back her things on December 4, her house went into foreclosure on May 4, and the pictures of the empty house were uploaded to the web on June 4. Coincidence? Some say that coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast