Release date for Midnight Sun?

I read the draft too, and loved it as well.
But the writing is at a halt because someone leaked those chapters online.
Stephenie has stated she would continue writing when she could "be alone" again, and at this time its impossible for her.

No one is really sure when it's coming out, because someone leaked it out, before she was done with it, it would be great if she finished it, and then released it.

omg i read the draft too and its amazing!!
sorry i can't help you on you're question. i've heard lots of rumours though and i heard she wasn't sure about releasing it but now i've heard that the author wants to publish it but i im not sure if there's a set date yet.
i can't wait!!

No one is really sure when it's coming out, because someone leaked it out, before she was done with it, it would be great if she finished it, and then released it.

I don't no if it is coming out? Because someone leaked it so she said she wasn't sure!! I hope she does release it though! I heaven't read the draft yet but am gunna!

the book might not come out because someone stole it and put it online before she was ready.

edit
on her website it does say she's publishing it but no one knows when

Reading the draft ruins the book for me. And if you haven't heard, she put a stop to the book because someone illegally put the draft online.

EDIT: John Holmes is wrong, there isn't a date. I just double checked.

Back