Agree with me on American Idol?

ferruzzo

Apr 2, 2009
OK. Here are some things I am thinking about on this years's American Idol. Tell me your thoughts:

1. Megan Joy was a complete immature waste of time last night. I am glad Simon put her in her place last night. She showed total disrespect and immaturity when she was announced in the bottom 3. She showed the same disrespectful class when the announcement was about to be announced. She showed like she did not care, maybe to be cool and let everyone knew that it was OK that it was her. I don't know...but it made her look horrible. In 2 weeks, I went from really liking her to hoping she was eliminated.

2. Allison should have handled herself differently last night. She took the same route as Megan did and a lot of people noticed it. She embarrased herself and she acted her age. That will hurt her.

3. Kris Allen is my top choice right now. He is consistent and the way he sang "Aint no sunshine" was incredible.

4. Adam Lambert is just overrated and I want to reach through the TV when Paula talks about him. Not sure what the hype is about him.

5. Gokey is good. He sang with a heavy heart this week and I respect him for that. Going to his Grandmother's funeral earlier in the week and in the same year his wife dies and coming out and singing the way he did...Great job.

6. Please stop talking Kara!!!!!!!!!

7. Hoping the final 2 is Kris and Gokey!!

Which numbers do you agree with?

I liked Megan at first, not I agree, she just deserved to go far away.
I really like Danny and Kris as well, all the others do not "shine" like they do. Hope our predictions are right.

In in such total agreement with you on everything! I love both Danny and Kris. Although, I didn't pick up on the thing with Allison last night. The only thing that I would like to add is about Scott. He is really an ultimate performer and he is really advancing in these last weeks before the finals. I really don't think he'll win but my feeling is that he will be in the TOP 5.

In in such total agreement with you on everything! I love both Danny and Kris. Although, I didn't pick up on the thing with Allison last night. The only thing that I would like to add is about Scott. He is really an ultimate performer and he is really advancing in these last weeks before the finals. I really don't think he'll win but my feeling is that he will be in the TOP 5.

I like Allison, Adam and Lil' Rounds.
I'm with you on #6 - not much into Kara, she can just hush up.

I agree with number one for sure except the difference between you and me is I NEVER EVER liked Megan...shes an idiot! I'm still wonder wtf that stupid bird cawing thing she did all the way to her reject chair was, what a freak!!! I didnt really notice Allison last night, Kris is pretty cool I'm really starting to like him more and more each week, I love Adam I'm sorry I think he is way above this competition and he should already be somebody. He has amazing talent! Gokey is such a cutie and he has been my favorite since the auditions. A couple of my friends and I tend to have naughty thoughts about him ;) And yes I completely agree Kara needs to shut up she is so matter of fact with her thoughts and opinions! I cant wait until Anoop and Scott go home they both suck!

I agree with number one for sure except the difference between you and me is I NEVER EVER liked Megan...shes an idiot! I'm still wonder wtf that stupid bird cawing thing she did all the way to her reject chair was, what a freak!!! I didnt really notice Allison last night, Kris is pretty cool I'm really starting to like him more and more each week, I love Adam I'm sorry I think he is way above this competition and he should already be somebody. He has amazing talent! Gokey is such a cutie and he has been my favorite since the auditions. A couple of my friends and I tend to have naughty thoughts about him ;) And yes I completely agree Kara needs to shut up she is so matter of fact with her thoughts and opinions! I cant wait until Anoop and Scott go home they both suck!

1. Megan has always been a sack of crap and I question your taste when you say that you used to like her b/c she has always sounded badly and she has never had a good voice and she's Always been a weirdo.

2. Allison is not going to win b/c America is stupid and it has nothing to do w/ how she acted last night. She acted FINE to me and fun and bubbly and I love her but it's clear that unless she gets insane praise, she will be in the bottom b/c she doesn't have the fans. It's obvious b/c America in general is dumb.

3. Kris is amazing. He's not my favorite but he's harmless and talented.

4. Adam is not overrated. He IS that good but I just hate his upper register. It's sounds like screeching.

5. Gokey is the overrated one of the bunch hands down. He can sing but he's not the best at all or anything amazing and yet gets constant praise as if he's singing 10x better than he actually is. He is going to go a lot farther than he deserves b/c of something called a SOB STORY.

6. Kara is a moron. That is a given.

7. Matt and Allison should be the Final 2 but they will get crushed by overrated Danny and over pimped Adam.

you are pretty much on the mark except alison is better than you think. she should be in the final 4 and if she isn;t they will "save" her

1. Megan has always been a sack of crap and I question your taste when you say that you used to like her b/c she has always sounded badly and she has never had a good voice and she's Always been a weirdo.

2. Allison is not going to win b/c America is stupid and it has nothing to do w/ how she acted last night. She acted FINE to me and fun and bubbly and I love her but it's clear that unless she gets insane praise, she will be in the bottom b/c she doesn't have the fans. It's obvious b/c America in general is dumb.

3. Kris is amazing. He's not my favorite but he's harmless and talented.

4. Adam is not overrated. He IS that good but I just hate his upper register. It's sounds like screeching.

5. Gokey is the overrated one of the bunch hands down. He can sing but he's not the best at all or anything amazing and yet gets constant praise as if he's singing 10x better than he actually is. He is going to go a lot farther than he deserves b/c of something called a SOB STORY.

6. Kara is a moron. That is a given.

7. Matt and Allison should be the Final 2 but they will get crushed by overrated Danny and over pimped Adam.

Everything except 2 and 7 - Allison did NOTHING wrong last night & she SHOULDN'T have been in the Bottom 3, she is SOOO talented & has SOOO much stage presence for a 16 year old & next week I will vote for her A LOT more to ensure she doesn't make it to the Bottom 3 for a 3rd time!!! 5, Gokey's good, but NOT my fave (Obviously!) The final 2, I wish would be Allison & Lili Rounds (my 2nd Top fave behind Allison), but I know that won't happen. I like Scott & Anoop too, I hope Matt & Kris go soon & I don't know what the whole thing is about Adam either, he's OK, but not great, don't like his type of music & he just killed some of the last few weeks' worth of songs he sang. Not his time to go yet, but I'd like to see Adam go after Matt & Kris.

Back