Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Megan has always been a sack of crap and I question your taste when you say that you used to like her b/c she has always sounded badly and she has never had a good voice and she's Always been a weirdo.

2. Allison is not going to win b/c America is stupid and it has nothing to do w/ how she acted last night. She acted FINE to me and fun and bubbly and I love her but it's clear that unless she gets insane praise, she will be in the bottom b/c she doesn't have the fans. It's obvious b/c America in general is dumb.

3. Kris is amazing. He's not my favorite but he's harmless and talented.

4. Adam is not overrated. He IS that good but I just hate his upper register. It's sounds like screeching.

5. Gokey is the overrated one of the bunch hands down. He can sing but he's not the best at all or anything amazing and yet gets constant praise as if he's singing 10x better than he actually is. He is going to go a lot farther than he deserves b/c of something called a SOB STORY.

6. Kara is a moron. That is a given.

7. Matt and Allison should be the Final 2 but they will get crushed by overrated Danny and over pimped Adam.

Junior Member justlookin4friendsonly's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything except 2 and 7 - Allison did NOTHING wrong last night & she SHOULDN'T have been in the Bottom 3, she is SOOO talented & has SOOO much stage presence for a 16 year old & next week I will vote for her A LOT more to ensure she doesn't make it to the Bottom 3 for a 3rd time!!! 5, Gokey's good, but NOT my fave (Obviously!) The final 2, I wish would be Allison & Lili Rounds (my 2nd Top fave behind Allison), but I know that won't happen. I like Scott & Anoop too, I hope Matt & Kris go soon & I don't know what the whole thing is about Adam either, he's OK, but not great, don't like his type of music & he just killed some of the last few weeks' worth of songs he sang. Not his time to go yet, but I'd like to see Adam go after Matt & Kris.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12