What do you want to see from the toaster of the future?

Ezzy

Apr 6, 2008
a toaster that actually cooked your bread the way you wanted it to be cooked, and buttered it for you once it was done as well as putting any other required topping on it.

i believe we have a new toaster already dont we the one one you put the bread then it falls down!!!i saw it once in a hotel is that a taoster:)but i want a toaster that is easy to clean:))or i want a toaster that can also make pancakes and waffles:D

Lets face it the toaster has not changed for a very long time! in terms of design in most cases it is flawed.

For example it either burns your toast, its difficult to clean or it doesn't toast the whole slice of bread. So how can this flawed but age old design be improved?

Let your imaginations run wild and think of ways your toaster could be improved to help you!

well, i suppose it would be nice if toast came out of it, but im not that fussed

It would be awesome if it had a pancake maker built with it, and some toasters have an egg maker that when the seem raises it cooks the meat.
But with that Idea You could have a full meal by Simply pushing a lever down.

An all in one toaster. Toaster, TV and games console in one. Hardly ever have to move again XD There is a toaster that was made in to a console so we are half way there

"Ketoaster' half kettle, half toaster. Genius."

Oooh, yeah, and a kettle as well. Then with the other things it would be almost perfect

Differet width settings so you can toast a bun, crumpet or bread with equal efficiency

they should have more depth so that my whole slice would get toasted instead of just the bottom 75%

Also maybe they should be transparent so that you can see how much longer it needs based on how it looks.

And to have some kind of device to get the bread out when they get stuck so you dont have to stick your fingers down there because your mum said you cant put your knife down there

Differet width settings so you can toast a bun, crumpet or bread with equal efficiency

it has a spesial s elf cleaning fluid that it squirts inside it's self if u know what i mean , and a little computer screen on the side so you can see how ur toast is doing! and if it gets stuck inside then there is a button that launches it out!

it has a spesial s elf cleaning fluid that it squirts inside it's self if u know what i mean , and a little computer screen on the side so you can see how ur toast is doing! and if it gets stuck inside then there is a button that launches it out!

It would be awesome if it had a pancake maker built with it, and some toasters have an egg maker that when the seem raises it cooks the meat.

Back