Samsung Impression vs LG Xenon?

SarahD

Jun 3, 2008
I cant decide between these two at&t phones that are coming out soon. They both are touchscreeen and have qwerty keyboards. The samsung impression has an AMOLED screen which means its brighter and stuff but the xenon has a nicer looking keyboard. The impression also has a bigger screen but costs $200 as the xenon costs $100. Which one should I get???

LG Xenon- http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-12261_7-10209545-51.html

Samsung Impression- http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/01/atandts-samsung-impression-hands-on-with-video/

hmm impression is known for "freezing up" at times, so the xenon may be a little more reliable. Plus it has a stop watch, voice command, and a flash for the camera while the impression does not.
On the other hand... the impression has a horizontal virtual keyboard and a better camera.... I would go w/ the xenon though.

Samsung impression vs. lg xenon

Question, I use windows mail on my current pantech duo which is a smart phone, since neither the samsung impression or lg xenon is considered a smart phone will I still be able to receive emails thru my windows mail account? I also sync my outlook calendar to my phone, will I be able to do that?

I love the qwerty keyboard so need a slider phone, can't stand the blackberry's and not sure I would like the iphone with only having the touch screen so need some guidance here.

thnx 4 any help!

I have the LG Xenon and I am going to trade it in for a Samsung Impression because mine turns off by itself. It's not a normal shutoff, it just goes straight to black screen. I would advise the Impression because I have heard of a lot of reports of the Xenon turning itself off. Mine will also not tell me when I get a new text sometimes, which was really agrivating. Right now at Radioshack the Xenon is 29.99$ and the Impression is $99.99. I would definitely go for the Impression from Radioshack because your payin as much for it as you would for the Xenon from at&t stores.

nigga you can't even spell so you should be comparing phones... compare some dictionaries

nigga you can't even spell so you should be comparing phones... compare some dictionaries

What are you a racist? Or a scholar? I didn't ask you to correct my spelling.. stupid..
Now how about getting back to the question asked!! You wise Ass!!

Sorry about that.. little kids must play.. ok guys back to business, please..

Samsung Impression

I would go with the samsung impression. I've seen on various websites that the lg xenon freezes up more, and doesn't have as good of a touch screen. When I get a new phone in December, I'm def. going with the impression :)

i have the samsung impression, and i love it. it's the best phone ever! i tested the xenon out, and i personally HATE the keyboard. It's not as spacious. GO WITH THE IMPRESSION!

stupid asses!!!!!!!!!!

LOL WOW YALL ISZ HELLA STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 WORDZ DUMB ASSES!!!!! YALL NEEDA BE PUT IN LD CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........LOL!!!!.......LMAO..........!!!!! bOTH OF YALL ARE LAME AND DESERVE A NECK 4 THAT STUPID ARGUMENT!!!!!!!

Back