how do u feel about the return of concord to the skies?

laillailthekgeeee

Jul 25, 2008
iam totally delighted1
IT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME EVER I BECOME VICTIM OF APRIL FOOL, IF IT NOT TRUE, I HEARD ON THE NEWS, I SO WISH IT BE TRUE COZ I SO WANNA FLY IN IT

I'm all for it.
Just cause of a piece or tyre tread, the Concord had to go.
But I think I agree everyone else, it's an April fools joke.

I loved Concord from the moment I saw it, and it used to fly just over our house at the time well way up, and ever time I saw it, I wished I could be inside that plane. Is this an 1 April fools day joke, because I certainly haven't heard it's going to be up in the sky again

Sounds like an April fool to me. Making concord fit to fly again would cost billions, I can't imagine anyone would be willing to pay that kind of money to get an outdated aircraft back in the air.

Excuse me Mister unless you have some concrete evidence - I of all people would know about this already if it was true. Last time I talked to BA they said it would never happen - too expensive. Do you really think they are going to bring concorde back with the state of the economy right now. I wish it were true but it's not.

Sounds like an April fool to me. Making concord fit to fly again would cost billions, I can't imagine anyone would be willing to pay that kind of money to get an outdated aircraft back in the air.

Back