Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 30 and my problem is that my boyfriend has this all set up to track me every where go. The only thing I have been able to do in order to keep from being tracked is turn my phone off. I usually say that it was a battery thing but, really it is a control issue. If you leave your phone on they will be able to look up online in your data to see where you have been anytime your phone is on.
    Find a new boyfriend Girl!!

Unregistered
    I am unregistered user but would like to share this info, there are many ways of beating this, easiest ways are to either 1) Turn your phone off and leave it off "because as soon as you turn it on your going to show up" 2) turn your GPS setting off " this will confuse them a bit but could be dangerous " hope there are no crack houses near your location because the random ping may show up there" 3) Turn off Data, this will block all info coming from your phone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay for your own phone and no one will track you.
    Actually not true because I pay my own phone bill every month and my parents still are able to legally track me since I'm not 18 yet

Unregistered
    I do all of these things but my phone locks and tracks me. It locks around 9 and says automatic unlock at 7:30 am. is there anyway i can take this lock thing off or disable it from my phone?

Unregistered
    hey my parents just started the locator thing if its on airplane mode they can't track me can they?

Unregistered
    14p

Unregistered

Really

To all you teens concerned about your parents tracking you, what do you have to hide? Why do you not want you location known to them. If you are where you say you will be you have nothing to worry about. What if you are taken? I'd bet then you would wish that there was a way you could be found! I have the tracking turned on for all the phones on my account! If I were unable to track because they figured some way to disable it..... bye bye phone! Hurry move out while you still know everything!

Unregistered
    To all the people bitching about these "children" not wanting to be located by their parents every second, thats not your job and you arent convincing anyone here on the internet to change their ways. We all came here for information whatever the reason be, so either answer the question or bug off. When you say sometimes parents are being caring, sometimes they shouldn't have that connection in such a transition period, it just makes it harder for them to adjust. That being said, I'm having the same issue where i'm being located and i believe it is my constitutional right as an individual to privacy outside the case of an emergency with this service. Anyone know what will work on the galaxyS3? Nothing seems to yet. Thanks a bunch.

Unregistered
    I have an idea, go where you say you are and should be and don't worry about your parents tracking you. If you are a trustworthy person this shouldn't be a problem. Your parents are just doing their job of keeping you safe from your own bad judgement. Accountability is key. If you are trust worthy I am sure they will lose interest in tracking you. I am sure they have better things to do.

Unregistered
    Turn off your phone or try turning off....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123