Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    leslie

how do i change my ip address and i have a Rogers connection?

umm i want to change my ip address and i've searched all here but that ipconfig/release.../renew doesn't work for me it says ' ipconfig' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file....and someone said go to my network connections and like jus change it there or something but i'm not that savvy with computers and kind of need a step by step. anyone that can help thanks alot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try contacting your ISP

Unregistered
    Note : to change a static ip is not an easy task . You need to contact your ISP 9 Rogers network provider) and request them to provide new ip address. Until, you can't change it by your own . It is your public / external ip address . So, be aware with your ip and change it using your ISP's support . After changing your ip, you can check whether it gets modified or not by using the site Ip-details.com

Unregistered
    Note : to change a static ip is not an easy task . You need to contact your ISP 9 Rogers network provider) and request them to provide new ip address. Until, you can't change it by your own . It is your public / external ip address . So, be aware with your ip and change it using your ISP's support . After changing your ip, you can check whether it gets modified or not by using the siteIp-details.com