Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my female dog always hump each other....?

my female dog always hump each other its very annoying i try saying no but it doesnt help. How can i stop them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If "no" isn't working then get up and physically separate them and scold them at the same time.and then redirect their attention by playing with them. It is just a natural instinct for them to hump one another. Mine humps it's favorite stuffed animal and even my male dog! It's a little backwards but my female humps my male all the time and he never humps her. Don't ever get a male unless all of them are fixed. It won't do a bit of good to get a male to stop the female from humping either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lesbian........lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    you should bring one male dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because we know as humans that when we don't have a sex partner we just do it with anyone either it's male or female or a animal,,,,,,,,,,,,, you should know it better coz you are a female.......... n female often do sex as lesbians............... so if you want your dogs to be lesbians then keep it going like this................. otherwise bring a male dog so that they can be happy and play.................. love you darling take care........... do inform me when you need me.................. bbye.............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it's a natural activity Just say no and get them involved with a toy.

Junior Member simpsonsmonkeynut's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is a dominance issue, my puppy does it to her mother. i just grab her by the scruff of her neck and pull her off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its quite normally, animals regardless of gender get into heat and will do that kind of action, just say no when she tries to hump you, and its normal if she humps other dogs or animals, but dont hit her for it will strick fear and confusion, she is just a dog its her nature to do so, in time she will stop trust me. I had four female dogs ugh lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it's a natural activity Just say no and get them involved with a toy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you should bring one male dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because we know as humans that when we don't have a sex partner we just do it with anyone either it's male or female or a animal,,,,,,,,,,,,, you should know it better coz you are a female.......... n female often do sex as lesbians............... so if you want your dogs to be lesbians then keep it going like this................. otherwise bring a male dog so that they can be happy and play.................. love you darling take care........... do inform me when you need me.................. bbye.............