Do you use any of the following kitchen gadgets?

irishlady

Dec 29, 2008
I do use my Tupperware pitcher for drinks for the Grandchildren but to be honest I don't know what a hanging salt box is or egg coddler ?

hanging salt box, egg coddler, Jelly mould or Pitcher?
Any others familiar to you either not or in everyday use?

Hanging salt box is the only thing I don't have at home . If an egg coddler is the same as an egg poacher, we have both the original steam and pan type or the new plastic microwave type.

Gotta have a pitcher for tea or better yet, on a hot day is Vodka and lemonade. Or maybe a pitcher of Margaritas.

Jelly mold rarely gets used anymore since the single serving cups do the work now unless my wife just makes a big bowl of jello. Take a little talent getting a jello out of the mold without overheating the jello or letting it tear out in hunks.

I use the pitcher and jello mold if I am trying to impress the grand kids, the other I never heard of.

The jelly mold and the pitcher I still have and use, occasionally. I've always lived in big cities and sorry to say that I am not familiar with the hanging salt box and or the egg cuddlier.

We use pitchers all the time for ice tea or kool aid. that is the only one I know of.

We use pitchers all the time for ice tea or kool aid. that is the only one I know of.

I use an old metal pitcher daily for taking water out to fill the water bowl in the bird cages, and have used those jelly/jello molds for years. Some have interesting shapes when the jello is unmolded. How about a reamer? I have one that I use a few times a year for lemons or limes, and a friend of mine collects butter molds.

I use an old metal pitcher daily for taking water out to fill the water bowl in the bird cages, and have used those jelly/jello molds for years. Some have interesting shapes when the jello is unmolded. How about a reamer? I have one that I use a few times a year for lemons or limes, and a friend of mine collects butter molds.

I think everyone still uses pitchers for ice tea. If the egg coddler is the same as an egg poacher, I have one and also still have some small jello moulds that I got from my mothers house when she moved. The grands thought that it was cool when I made individual jellos for them. Dont have a hanging salt box but I do still have a hanging box for stick matches.

I think everyone still uses pitchers for ice tea. If the egg coddler is the same as an egg poacher, I have one and also still have some small jello moulds that I got from my mothers house when she moved. The grands thought that it was cool when I made individual jellos for them. Dont have a hanging salt box but I do still have a hanging box for stick matches.

Back