Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do people make p2p programs?

like limewire frostwire ares how do people make this p2p program and if u know a site where i can i wana make my own p2p program

uhmmm ok thann............. can ne1 else tell me how instead of dat i didnt understand her and like limewire programs like that i wna make a program like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    p2p software requires a meeting point to start with, so that each peer can hook up with each other.
    Normally this is a central server (or servers) somewhere, where each peer registers that they are active.
    After this any peer can find any other peer through this server, and then start communicating directly via a tcp protocol of their own desire, using a socket.

Downloads
    Uploads
    p2p software requires a meeting point to start with, so that each peer can hook up with each other.
    Normally this is a central server (or servers) somewhere, where each peer registers that they are active.
    After this any peer can find any other peer through this server, and then start communicating directly via a tcp protocol of their own desire, using a socket.