Blu-ray ridiculous as HD DVD?

D

Danny :P

well even if it sucks eventually dvds will b replaced completely with blu-ray. its exactly like the introduction of dvds which completely made vhs obsolete. yeah dvds will still b around, but blu-ray will be the new standard. im not entirely sure but blu-ray beat hd in the next format, and aren't supposed to provide crisp and clearer picture?

ah well yeah it probably is just a scam but hey we cant really do anything bout it. eventually we will all give in. or forced to...

Does anyone really care about either the Blu-ray or HD DVD disk format? The difference between them and DVD is negligible at best. Seems to be nothing more than another way to force the public to buy yet another copy of the movies they want to own with little or no real benefit for having done so. What do you think? Is Blu- ray the scam of the new century?

Blu-ray is a total scam. I will never buy nor own a blu-ray disc simply because there is no difference in the 2 discs (blu and HD).

I hope that sales are so low that they discontinue the Blu-ray.

they dont sell hd-dvds anymore... i just say it on yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080219/ap_on_bi_ge/japan_toshiba

I personally can't see myself buying the same movie twice. It seems rather a waste to me. I'm happy with DVD quality. Otherwise, the idea of spending atleast $30 per movie don't sound good to me either. Between the two formats, Blu-Ray has won the war and Toshiba announced yesterday that they are letting the HD-DVD format go. It's still alot of people who can't even afford HDTV's so the hell with Blu-Ray they would say! Lol

i am happy with my dvd player.. i guess its going to be like vhs.. we will be forced to buy the blu-ray

unless you have a really good tv, blu-ray doesn't do any good..

you saw that walmart is going all blu

Blu-ray is a total scam. I will never buy nor own a blu-ray disc simply because there is no difference in the 2 discs (blu and HD).

I hope that sales are so low that they discontinue the Blu-ray.

Who cares.. it's only a scam if you're stupid enough to buy into it....

Back