Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is smoking cigarettes more dangerous than smoking marijuana?

Well I would like to know cause the other day this guy came to sister school and talked about how weed is bad and how you should not smoke it
    Well at the end he asked if anyone had any comments
    And I said that ‘I think you are wrong and that weed is not as bad as you make it seems
    You should be talking about how bad cigarettes is than how bad weed is”
    And I got kicked out of class and sent to the princibles office
    so im turning to you

which is more dangerous

thanks for the info in advance

Junior Member Eye_of_the_beholder's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cigarettes are more dangerous then weed as long as the weed is all natural. Cigarettes has so many different chemicals in it then weed have you ever heard of regular weed causing death no just making you fell trippy and stuff and if its so bad why isn't it illegal in all countries? and some ppl uses weed for health issues you cant say cigarettes helps health problems they just cause it. But you shouldnt smoke weed unless ur 18 and older lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cigarettes are more addictive.

Weed is only harmful if smoked routinely.

Ultimately, there's more people dying from nicotine related diseases than weed related ones. Personally, I also think alcohol is more harmful than marijuana.

: )

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cigarettes are more addictive.

Weed is only harmful if smoked routinely.

Ultimately, there's more people dying from nicotine related diseases than weed related ones. Personally, I also think alcohol is more harmful than marijuana.

: )

Downloads
    Uploads
    The answer is somewhat subjective, both produce carcinogens, which for the chronic user of either or both IS dangerous.
    However, some studies have shown that marijuana also has some positive medicinal value that tobacco just doesn't have AT ALL.
    You never hear of an AIDs or Cancer patient smoking a ciggy to relieve symptoms of their illness/condition!
    I think whoever "kicked you out" of class is a subversive person! He/she did not weed to be seen in any kind of positive light, even to the point of trampling over your civil rights (freedom of speech). You made a legitimate point, and it should have been addressed, instead you were hauled off to the gulag like some political prisoner!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to think that weed was better too but i just found out that weed has more cancer-causing chemicals in it than cigarettes so really weed is worse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    to be blunt-yes

answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApJhlqpm1Si97tcAdpEiIJrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090330145241AAQN0yO

Downloads
    Uploads
    to be blunt-yes

answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApJhlqpm1Si97tcAdpEiIJrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090330145241AAQN0yO

Downloads
    Uploads
    to be blunt-yes

answer mine: