Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can i stop smoking marijuanna ive smoked for the past 7...

...years..heavly..i feel im unhealthy ..? I easily forget things..i start thinking a little to much..i mean when i first started smoking ..it was great..none of these things happened to me..i have no insurance so i know if i see the doctor ..i will get a fat bill that i know i cant afford..not including the medicine bill 2..i don't know what to do everyday it gets worst..i smoke less now but i feel it has took in over me..n im scared. i feel high when im sober..help plz..thanx.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Contact the appropriate people in your area you must be face to face with someone for any possibility of defeating any addiction

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow ive been smoking for 11 years and i can just quit whenever i can, i just gave it up for 3 months, i started back up again, but if you really wanted to you can, just stop hanging out with your buddies, stop buying it, start doing something else instead, good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just think if your like this now, how will you be in another 7 years time..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take one step at a time. Replace this habit with something healthy, like reading, walking, playtime with the kids, etc. Don't replace it with TV though - your mind needs to be stimulated and kept busy, not numbed out with useless information.

Try to find a group like NA that supports drug users. You'll find the support network in these groups is fantastic. Not only have they gone through the same thing you have, but will have strategies in helping you deal with it.

Good luck!
    http://www.na.org/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take one step at a time. Replace this habit with something healthy, like reading, walking, playtime with the kids, etc. Don't replace it with TV though - your mind needs to be stimulated and kept busy, not numbed out with useless information.

Try to find a group like NA that supports drug users. You'll find the support network in these groups is fantastic. Not only have they gone through the same thing you have, but will have strategies in helping you deal with it.

Good luck!
    http://www.na.org/