Can the SIM card in my old Nokia phone work in a Blackberry 8100? Would I need

Rox

Apr 7, 2008
to pay for anything extra? Hi, I am considering upgrading my old Nokia phone to a Blackberry 8100. Would I be able to stick my sim card in and start using the phone immediately, or would I need to contact my service provider (AT&T)? Is my sim card even compatible with this phone? I don't need Internet or any extras. Thank you!

If the Blackberry is AT&T as well, then just put in your SIM card, and you should be good to go. You may need to upgrade your plan though (for data usage if you want to use the internet without being charged an insane amount of money).

to pay for anything extra? Hi, I am considering upgrading my old Nokia phone to a Blackberry 8100. Would I be able to stick my sim card in and start using the phone immediately, or would I need to contact my service provider (AT&T)? Is my sim card even compatible with this phone? I don't need Internet or any extras. Thank you!

You can use your Nokia sim card in your Blackberry 8100 if it is an unlocked one...If not you can unlock it with the help of UnlockZone.com where they provide you with unlock code...
After unlocking your phone you can use it with any sim you require..

Back