Question for truckers. What is your favorite make of Truck?

For me, my favorite is Peterbilt. I also like Kenworth and currently in my job, I drive ready mix truck, and the truck I drive is a Mack.
Hey U.S.A. The kind or trucks I'm talking about are heavy duty trucks like Semi trucks and Cement trucks, Dump Trucks. Not pick up trucks.
Personally, I don't care for Volvo's. I've driven them, and don't like the way they ride. I prefer a Pete.

My favorite are also Peterbilts. I currently own two and they are the best when it comes to looks and reliability. I have a "97" that looks beautiful. However, then can have air hose problems sometimes. They are like the Rolls Royce of semi trucks.

Honestly trucks are for people that need to use the bed in the back for the work/job not for luxury. Trucks are what is hurting us from making fuel efficient cars.

Honestly trucks are for people that need to use the bed in the back for the work/job not for luxury. Trucks are what is hurting us from making fuel efficient cars.

Back