Everytime I argue with my young boyfriend he screams it's OVER then comes...

vida

Mar 15, 2008
...crawling back hours later ? This is my first time dating a younger guy. He is 20 and I am about to be 24 not much age difference but i'm used to dealing with older guys like late 20s. Well this young guy likes to show off in front of his young buddies and it's annoying. He has a child and so do I. I told him it's time that he get a job and get a grip on his party filled life. The both of us drink alcohol but atleast my priorities are in order and I have a career. Everytime I want to have a serious conversation he acts antisocial until he think that I have cooled down. I keep telling him to grow up is it normal for a 20 year old male to act this way. Whenever we have a dispute he yells at the top of his lungs making it difficult for me to place my input so I usually send him text messages to get my point across. Yesterday I sent him a message telling him he needs to get himself together and he yells "Say that shit in my face" I did in front of his buddies too and he quickly calmed down. He plays too much for example he'll say stupid things like "Hurry Up B4 I smack you" idiotic things but I feel strongly for him and he SEXES me like no other He know's he's good We are broken up at the moment who knows how long it will last this time I just met his family 2 days ago. Everytime I try to talk he avoids my calls and text Should I stop contacting him. I know he loves the chase because he'll usually text something like "I LOVE U BOO" to make up...He is driving me crazy right now because he won't give me my house keys back He claims he lost them which I know is a lie...I asked him if he found my keys via text message and he didn't even respond...Should I take him back if he comes crawling I told him we can just have sex and that's cool if our relationship doesn't work out and he got MAD and antisocial

Yes, if he's going to be like that then stop contacting him. I know you feel strongly about him, but how long can you keep dealing with that? It's driving you crazy right now and it'll probably keep doing that. I say you should just forget about him.

Yes, if he's going to be like that then stop contacting him. I know you feel strongly about him, but how long can you keep dealing with that? It's driving you crazy right now and it'll probably keep doing that. I say you should just forget about him.

Back