Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

fake?-scam?-megalaseruk.com 125mw green laser pen - £69.99?

hi, if there is anybody out there that knows anything about lasers any help/advice would be greatly appreciated thanks, uuum... i really really want a green 125 mw laser pointer but i only have £60.00 and then as i was browsing for ages all of them were well above £60 and then i stumbled onto www.megalaseruk.com and they are selling green laser pointer 125mw for £60! so i thaught great until i read on to look at what else they were selling and they had a 300mw laser pointer for £139.99 and thats when i started getting suspicious please please if anybody knows anything or has braught from there before i would really like some advice before i go ahead and buy it thanks in advance.

melanie dean

Star Blue Dont trust megalaseruk everywhere states scammers

I bought my laser 200mW red laser from technologyplanet.co.uk and it arrived within 3 days and it is mint, well worth £59.99 i paid for it really really powerful stuff.

Unregistered

Battery No problems with megalaseruk

Received my 300mW Professional Green Laser today from megalaseruk, no problems at all (although obviously I can't swear for the longevity of the product).

Delivery took 3 working days from ordering. The laser was as powerful as they said (this was always my main concern - I was worried that they were just going to send me a cheap rip-off laser, but mine comfortably bursts balloons (even non-black ones), stings the skin and lights matches...as a 300mW should). The rechargeable battery and charger both work fine too.

The only thing I would recommend, is to do what I did (and to be fair, this should be the case for any large purchase you may make):

I checked my country's laws to make sure that it wasn't illegal to own one of these (therefore you can take them to the small claims court if they don't meet the trade description) - also, because you're ordering online, it is covered under the distance trading rules (in the UK at least) where ANYTHING can be returned within 7 days for ANY fair reason if bought online.

I saved copies of every webpage I went through whilst ordering (so the trade descriptions etc. couldn't be altered later).

When I placed my order and got my email from them the next day saying they were dispatching my order, whilst their system was a little basic, I sent them an email asking them to confirm the power and price of the laser and they did so in writing.

Then, every step of the way, I filmed the transaction: from unpackaging to make sure everything was there, charging the batteries to show I was doing it right, and powering it up for the first time - I filmed every second of it, so I could prove if neccesary that it was faulty from the moment I first received.

---

This may seem a bit overkill, it probably is, but it gave me the peace of mind I needed.

Thankfully, everything went well and I am happy with my super laser! lol, I can recommend the site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The ideal tool for lecturers, this green laser pointer is eleven times brighter than red laser pointers. It is textured for better feel and grip, and you get up to four hours operation time from a set of batteries (not included).
    Acts 4:12Neither is there salvation in ANY other for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Phil 2:10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Unregistered

laserpointersshop.com

Lasers can be a quite complex technology but you can actually have a piece of this technology right in your hands.

Unregistered
    Oats

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a whois lookup for this site High power green blue laser pointers and red laser pointers from the UK. Power output from 20Mw to 1000Mw of extreme power. using WhoisXY.com Here i got formatted information. Then i have searched some reviews in Google finally i saw some reviews here Scamadviser site i got this message "High Trust Rating.This Site Looks Safe To use." and here Webutation.net i got 100% web reputation.With these I think it is legit only.If you are satisfied with these reviews you can go with them.