Ahem, serious question: If you were Robbie Williams and about to rejoin...

stephj

May 17, 2008
...Take That....? Would you make your first appearance at the crappy Newcastle town hall (1st night of Take That tour) or wait until Wembley Stadium (last night of tour) for maximum impact and publicity?

Please note before you answer that I have paid a fortune for the last night show......... :))

I have heard it on good authority that he is playing the middle section of concerts but cant finish the tour because of other committments

so if you were hoping to see him at Wembley you will be disappointed

wembley stadium because he's an egotistical person (although i wanted to call him something else)

please help: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090326123557AAxR7Ik&r=w

Are they playing at the Town Hall???????!!!
Why not The Arena?? I went to see Adam and the Ants at the Town Hall,,god memories :)

Ooooooooh that HC has become uppity down-under...He's lookin for my foot to make contact with his butt!!

You never know, maybe he'll do both! I'd say he would be more likely to do Wembley though, more money and more much needed publicity!

the last show so you get all the hype. Also, i'd have a sneak at one or two of their other shows, so that by the time i get there i'll know how to blow people away.

Enjoy the show btw. When i saw them on their last tour, they were pretty good.

Back