Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DiMpLe$
    its perfectly normal,as long as her parents know and yours.if you're meant to be with her,you will be!!

ROCKERCHICK
    When i was 17, i was dating a guy who was 21...We were together for 3 years...had a child together....and yeah - he hasnt seen his kid for 2 years...
    SO! i would be pissed but only because of past experiences, and yet i cant be a hippocrit either...
    I would disagree but still stand beside my child and respect her wishes.

La'Qweeta
    wait til she's 18----do yo thang boo!!
    xoxo Qweeta

http://www.youtube.com/GetDatQweeta

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just don't have sex until she's 18. That could get you in a LOTA trouble.

pinkie
    nah - its not a bad thing at all!
    its not like shes 12! lol

BeckyStarz
    You sound pretty sincere, so then i guess its not wrong. My best friend (17 yrs old) is dating a 20 year old (I know thats not quite as big of an age difference, but its still a high school age vs college age) and he gave her a promise ring for valentines day, so age difference is working for them. I don't think it is wrong as long as your intentions are good! Can you help with my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmEig5xks3SK_.EnybgV8Ybsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080217211626AAooPrK

bakfanlin
    No... I don't think there is anything wrong.
    As long as you remember that legally she is still a minor, no matter what your, or her hormones might think.
    Get to know her, have some nice dates... but keet it in your pants till she's at least 18.

Downloads
    Uploads
    close is not legal, get someone your age
    you may have good character, now show it, and leave it alone

Jeremy
    Leave it alone until she is 18. You can be her friend, even close friend, but nothing more.

Consider this situation.

1. You guys sleep together
    2. she gets pregnant
    3. her mother presses charges
    4. her life is possibly ruined
    5. You will forever be on a list of child molesters. You will have to report to the governement every time you move, and will be monitored for possibly the rest of your life.

You wont be able to move to places near children's bus stops, etc etc. Also, you will be classified as a child molester by all the mothers in the area, as all child molesters are listed on the internet, and are very easy to find.

My mom regularly surfs these websites to keep her and her friends aware of the people in the area that have those kinds of backgrounds.

You could seriously make a mistake that would effect the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

mrfuzzyateme
    What state do you live in? Some states are different, but I live in Florida. Here, once a person is 16, they can legally consent to having sex with an individual that is up to the age of 23. If a 16 year old dated a 24 year old, its illegal. And of course, when shes 18, everything is legal. But it might be completely legal right now in your state for you to go for it. You should check the laws. Plus if her mom likes you, just take a slow and work your way in there. Even if your state doesn't allow you to have sexual interactions with someone under the age of 18, you can still date her, but hold off on other things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast