Nokia 5800, best touch screen phone ?

Avinash

Apr 15, 2008
Well finally after a lot of thinking i decided to buy a nokia 5800 express music......... and was about to get one . Just before one of my friends told me that it ain't too good and that it was too fragile and tough to find games and other applications for it...........

I know its not the best in market but, how much more can one ask for at that price ... it comes with GPS , GPRS , WLAN ,touch screen, mp3 player and a 3 MP camera......

this is where i need your help .. do you think i should go with the 5800 or should I go for some other phone like nokia's n96 or htc's touch pro or any other phone that's both good to look and functional ..........please advice

(do not forget to mention the model number and company if you want me to go with any other phone)

you didnt state your network. anyway i have the latest lg renoir and its awesome. comes with 8gb memory card and built in wifi aswell as the phones own internet, on o2 you can get an unlimited internet bolt on and it just gets better from there. go to youtube and search for the lg renoir and i assure you after watching the videos you will be pining for one.

it has an 8megapixel camera aswell as being touchscreen you can beutify faces whilst taking pictures. you can set the camera to only take pictures when people smile to ensure all photos look nice.

the video camera has fast and slow recording so you can speed up videos for your own leisure (like showing your mates that you can drink a pint of water in 1 second when it realy took you 30 seconds etc or watch a humming birds wings move slower that normal just like the david attenbourough wildlife documentries.

the list is endless. just watch some reviews on youtube and they will blow you away.

hope this helps and good luck.

oh and you can watch full length movies on it

Back