Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

phone carrier problem...t-mobile/verizon?

okay so, I have verizon right now, but I want t-mobile but all of my friends that I text and talk to have verizon,I think it would cost them money if i text them and stuff but I really want a sidekick by t- mobile so I dont know what to do....any suggestions?

to be more specific it would cost my friends money with texting if I had t-mobile and they had verizon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eh never liked verizon because of their plans their expensive. But yeah...i doubt it it will cost your friends if you text them. Text msg's from Verizon go up to 5000 from what i remember and tehirs no unlimited so you'd get unlimited.
    But
    I say WAIT OUT on the sidekick theirs a new one comming out soon
    Sidekick 3G
    i'd say hold up or look for info on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have unlimited text, it goes for all texts from all carriers. With talking, you would use a lot more minutes because you wouldn't get the "mobile to mobile" available between you and your friends now because you are all on the same carrier. Verizon does have some great phones, though. I particularly like the LG Voyager. In my opinion, its better than the sidekick! Good luck