Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm older than you, and we had none of it. Its funny to me because kids don't even know how to find basic information on their own, like using a phone book to look up a Business..........I really don't think this is a good thing.

By the way I read the help me with this question and its some math formula and all of them I ignore, but I have a friend that purposely answers them wrong,sometimes just by 1 number. They think they are teaching them a lesson.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the good old library with strict librarians ... how I remember.
    When I was in high school we saw our first computer and it took up almost the entire classroom. We had to learn "fortran" language. When I was in grade 10, I saw my first color TV (good old 60's when we went cruising up and down the streets of "downtown", just like in the movie "American Graffiti").

You little brother is going to stumble later on in life when he doesn't have the answers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm older than you, and we had none of it. Its funny to me because kids don't even know how to find basic information on their own, like using a phone book to look up a Business..........I really don't think this is a good thing.
    By the way I read the help me with this question and its some math formula and all of them I ignore, but I have a friend that purposely answers them wrong,sometimes just by 1 number. They think they are teaching them a lesson.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yup lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123